In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Runner’s High Timing and Race Management will be implementing new procedures and protocols for upcoming events in response to COVID-19 requirements. These will be updated on a regular basis prior to each event to adjust to the guidelines from the CDC and federal, state and local requirements. The purpose of implementing these new procedures and protocols is to provide safe events that include proper sanitation, safe physical / social distancing and help our participants, community and staff maintain good health and prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We appreciate your support and adherence to these new procedures and protocols as we all adapt to changing environment.
The information below is subject to change and update.
Current procedures date 1/1/2021
HEALTH AND WELLNESS CHECKS AND GENERAL POLICIES
- Mandatory wellness checks will be conducted as participants, volunteers and spectators enter the event start area. Participants will have their temperatures checked and be asked health and wellness questions before they are allowed to park/get out of their car.
- All participants are required to wear a mask pre and post event. Wearing their mask until race start, while running in a mask is not required. Participants should carry the mask with them and put it on post-race.
- Social distancing should always be maintained during the event. All individuals should stay at least 6 feet away from other participants.
- Staff and volunteers will be required to wear masks during the event.
- Spectators must wear a mask and maintain social distancing while at the event.
- Portable restroom lines will be managed to minimize gathering in proximity. Door handles will be sanitized regularly.
- Hand wash and sanitizing stations will be easily accessible and spread throughout the event area.
- The staff reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the event that is not adhering to these COVID policies.
- Medical staff will be available on site for any health questions or issues.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms will be quarantined by medical staff and asked to leave the event.
HYDRATION AND REFRESHMENTS
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottle or hydration device.
- Water will be provided in single serve water bottles distributed by staff or volunteers wearing PPE. Gallon bottles will be available to refill participant hydration devices, and handled by volunteers wearing PPE without contacting the participant devices.
- Post-race refreshments will be handed out by staff or volunteers wearing PPE with masks and gloves.
- All staff, volunteers, sponsors and vendors will wear masks, and anyone handling food or drinks will wear gloves.
-Advance communication and extensive signage will be used to support safe and proper physical and social distancing.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING / EVENT CAPACITIES
- Physical distancing will be maximized in runner-only areas, including but not limited to packet pick-up, portable restroom lines, race start, aid stations, finish and post-race food and activity. 6 foot social distancing standards will be followed.
- Runner’s High will limit participant capacities and prohibit spectators to assure local event size restrictions are not exceeded. Capacity information is indicated on each event web page and subject to change based on local guidelines.
- Parking will be spaced out with vehicles parked spaced out with at least one space in between each vehicle.
- Runner’s High will temporarily suspend the bag drop / gear check for now to minimize the contact and exchange of personal items. This includes on the course as well as at the pre and post-race area.
- Runner’s High will implement multiple wave starts and a rolling start line with chip timing – leaving the start line open for 10 minutes allowing physical distancing along running courses. Waves may start every 15 to 30 minutes. Markers will be placed on the ground to indicate 6 foot spacing and participants will be directed to spread out at safe distances.
- Participants will line up socially distanced by standing on one of the marked start line spots. Spots may be marked by orange cones, flags or other marking on the ground.
- At the designated start time the lined-up participants will have a 10 minute window to cross the start line and begin their run.
- The next wave of participants will be allowed to start lining up once all the previous participants have started, approximately 5 minutes before their start time.
- Finish line will be physically separate from the start line to allow for wave starts and encourage social distancing.
- Participants will be required to put their masks back on once they cross the finish line and leave the finish line chute.
-Participants will be educated about what to expect and their responsibilities to prepare for a safe event and given the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.
- Participants must review and agree to follow the COVID policies prior to participating in the event.
-Volunteers will be educated about what to expect and their responsibilities and will be required to review and agree to follow the COVID policies prior to supporting the event.